Steinway piano 
This Steinway B (Serial #362624) was built in 1959, refurbished in 2014 by Priscilla Rappaport (Rappaport Piano Workshop/Roundrock, TX) and purchased in 2022 for use in the Chapel of the Incarnate Word. Its addition to the Chapel, alongside the Schoenstein Pipe Organ, places the Chapel in a premiere place for the use of instruments in prayer and sacred concerts.
B32BAF5F-1204-40D4-B186-38760138E1F9.heic